- This event has passed.
Radley Open – Tilsley Park,Abingdon (March 2020) – RESCHEDULED for September
22 March 2020
* This event will now take place on 13th September 2020.
This is usually the first track competition of the season and is open to all age groups (including a Quad Kids competition for ages 8-10). Wycombe Phoenix encourages all athletes to come along to Radley.
Full details of the event are on the Radley AC website. Coaches and team managers will be using this event as input to team selection for the YDL competitions, so attendance is recommended.
Medals will be awarded to first 3 in age groups up to U17.
About QuadKids (Ages 8-10)
To compete in Quadkids, athletes will need to be at least 8 years old on the competition date and no older than 10 years old on 31- Aug. Athletes older than this can compete in the U13 Category.
QuadKids is a set of 4 events for younger athletes, they are Long Jump, 75m sprint, Vortex Throw & 600m. It’s fun and they compete together. It’s a great way to get used to competing. Entry is free for families to come a watch. It’s £8 per athlete for Quadkids and can be booked online, via the Radley website.
Good to Know:-
- Some events, including Quadkids have limited entry, you might want to register early.
- Most Athletes will run in a club vest to compete, but it’s not essential for open competitions. Ask in the WPH club house.
- Register your athlete on the “Power of 10” (National Athletics database), so results appear in one place. (Use your full name with no abbreviations)
- Arrive at Radley at least 1 hour before your first event. Register / Collect your race number and warm up with your squad.