- This event has passed.
Watford Minors Open Meeting (U9/U11/U13)
6 September @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm£3
Come and gain some fun competition experience. If you’ve competed before, try to beat your PB (personal best).
This event is suitable for all FUNdamental and younger Foundation athletes (up to U13 age category).
Pick 3 events from:-
- Hurdles (U11 / U13 only)
- Sprint 75m (U9) , 80m (U11), 100m (U13)
- Long Jump
- Shot Put
- Middle Distance 400m (U9) 600m (U11) 800m (U13)
Good To Know
- Please notify Jeremy (Fundamentals/Foundation coach at WPH) if you intend to compete.
- Entries on the day are £3 – includes up to three events. (Register and pay on the day)
- Athletes don’t need a club vest to compete, but you might like to run in your club colours.
- Register your athlete on the “Power of 10” (National Athletics database), so your athletic results appear in one place. (Use your full name with no abbreviations)
- Arrive at Waford an hour before the 10am start (arrive for 9am). Register / Collect your race number and warm up with your squad. (Find Jeremy from WPH for the warm up and cool down before you go home)
More Watford Open Dates
- Sun 5th April Mid Season Minors Meeting**
- Sun 7th June Mid Season Minors Meeting**
- Sun 6th Sep End Season Minors Meeting##
** These dates aren’t currently listed with our events as a WPH coach isn’t confirmed yet. (You can attend any open event without a WPH coach anyhow)
## Children can compete in their age categories there were in before 31st Aug