- This event has passed.
Watford Minors Open Meeting (U9/U11/U13)
8 September @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm£3
To mark the end of the track and field season this year, come along and gain some fun competition experience with athletes from other clubs. If you’ve competed before, try to beat your PB (personal best).
This event is suitable for all FUNdamental and younger Foundation athletes (up to U13 age category).
Pick 3 events from:-
- Sprint 75m (U9) , 80m (U11), 100m (U13)
- Middle Distance 400m (U9) 600m (U11) 800m (U13)
- Hurdles (U11 / U13 only)
- Long Jump
- Shot Put
Good To Know
- Please notify Jeremy (Fundamentals/Foundation coach at WPH) if you intend to compete.
- Entries on the day are £3 – includes up to three events. (There is no pre-registration offered for minors events at Waford)
- Athletes don’t need a club vest to compete. I will try to take a few in case anyone would like one, they are £20 each.
- Register your athlete on the “Power of 10” (National Athletics database), so results appear in one place. (Use your full name with no abbreviations)
- Arrive at Waford at least 1 hour before the 10am start (arrive for 9am). Register / Collect your race number and warm up with your squad. (Find Jeremy from WPH for the warm up and cool down before you go home)