Our (Virtual) Club
Club members have come together to create a rolling programme of (virtual) Club activity, from workouts to athletics-related educational features. The sessions so far have been very well received, bringing together members across all squads (and their families).
(The latest Club activity related news about COVID-19 is on the Coronavirus-advice-while-training-with-wycombe-phoenix post which was updated on 26th May 2020.)
Week Commencing Monday 1st June
- Monday 1st – 6pm – Core with Zoe – on Zoom
- Wednesday 3rd – 6pm – Pilates Stretching Video
- Thursday 4th – 4.15pm-5.15pm – Foundation + FUNdamentals’ Squads – Circuit Training
- Friday 5th – 6.30pm – Learn about League Competitions – Sally Delgado – Zoom or Facebook Live
- Saturday 6th – 10am – HIIT with Leanne – on Zoom
- Sunday 7th – Challenge – A photo of your most memorable run
Information on how to access the sessions can be found on our closed Facebook page.
Most of the additional fitness sessions are suitable for U15s upwards. Parents of our younger members are encouraged to join in as well.
The Weekly Format is:
- Monday – Core
- Wednesday – Work out
- Thursday – Foundation and FUNdamentals’ Circuit Training 4.15pm-5.15pm
- Friday – Education / Information
- Saturday – 10am HIIT Class (Zoom session – see your coach’s messages or Facebook on Saturday morning for joining instructions)
- Sunday – Challenge
The format varies, depending on the activity, from a short video, a written blog or a zoom call. Keep an eye out on this page, or on our Club’s Instagram or Facebook accounts for the programme. The sessions are in addition to the Tuesday and Thursday squad sessions that our coaches are continuing to provide.
Videos and blogs etc will be posted at 6pm on the relevant day. Times for live sessions may vary.
Your browser may store an old version of this page, remember to refresh it to get the latest update.